Feline Behavior Questionnaire
Instructions for a behavior consultation with Dr. Mathis
- Please call 408-499-3647 to schedule an appointment (if you haven’t already done so). All consultations are done as house calls. If driving time is greater than 20 minutes from Saratoga, there may be an additional charge. Payment is due at the end of each appointment in the form of check or cash. (Sorry, no credit cards are accepted.)Cancellations made less than 24 hours before a scheduled appointment will be assessed a $50 cancellation fee.
- Complete the behavior questionnaire. If others in your house have different answers to the questions, please copy the form and have each person fill out their own forms.
- Fax the questionnaire to Dr. Mathis at 408-867-1032 or mail it to at 13180 Pierce Rd., Saratoga, CA 95070 or email it to email@example.com. It needs to arrive at least 24 hours before your scheduled appointment.
- Have your regular vet fax us a copy of your pet’s record with their referral letter (fax: 408-867-1032).
- Keep a diary of any incidences with details until your appointment.
All family members over the age of eight should attend the consultation. If you are working with a trainer they are also welcome to attend. Young children, who may not be able to focus for an hour, should not attend. The consultation will be approximately one hour. If your pet is on a limited diet due to health concerns, please have acceptable treats and a toy they really love readily available.
Many problems may need follow up consultations. Addition follow-up consultations can be scheduled for 30 or 60 minutes.
If at any time you are having trouble with the handouts or instructions please call andleave a message for Dr. Mathis. She will get back to you as soon as possible.