Fees & Schedule
All appointments must be scheduled in advance. Start times are between 9 am and 4 pm on Monday, Tuesday and Friday. All appointments are scheduled in a first come first served basis.
Scheduled appointments must be cancelled a minimum of 48 hours in advance to avoid a Cancellation fee.
House calls within Santa Cruz County may be scheduled at the doctors convenience.
$ 120Per Hour
$ 150Per Hour
New Client Visit Fee
$ 210Up to 1.75 hours
$ 270Up to 1.75 hours
$ 225Per Hour + Travel
- Emergencies – If you have an emergency you should call your local emergency veterinarian immediately.
- Emergency appointments may be available at other times at the Emergency rates at Dr. Mathis’ discretion
- Initial appointments usually take 1.5 to 2 hours
- Rechecks typically take 45 min to 1.5 hours
- Any additional time outside of the typical appointment time will be billed at $30 per 15 minutes.
- Herbs and traditional medicine treatments are extra. Other TCVM treatments are included in the time charge.
- Outside communication (phone calls, texts and emails) from existing clients is at the Doctors discretion and billed incrementally at $30 per 15 min. Dr. Mathis is under no obligation to communicate outside of a scheduled appointment.