Fees & Schedule
Housecall appointments start between 9 am and 3 pm Monday through and are scheduled on a first come first served basis. Initial appointments typically run 1.5 to 2 hours and rechecks take 45 minutes to 1.5 hours. All charges are based on time taken. Herbs and other prescriptions are not included.
San Jose Area (San Jose, Saratoga, Los Gatos, Cupertino, Santa Clara, Sunnyvale, Campbell)
Santa Cruz Area (Hwy 9, Summit area, Santa Cruz, Capitola, Soquel, Aptos, Watsonville)
Dr. Mathis' Fees
$ 120Per Hour
$ 200Per Hour + Travel
$ 120Per Hour | Typically 45min to 1.5 hours
As of 1/1/2021, our prices will be increasing to the following:
- Appointments will be increasing to $150 per hour
- After hours appointments will be increasing to $250 per hour
Scheduled appointments must be cancelled a minimum of 48 hours in advance to avoid a Cancellation fee.
- Emergencies – If you have an emergency you should call your local emergency veterinarian immediately.
- Emergency appointments may be available at other at the Emergency rates at Dr. Mathis’ discretion
- Initial appointments usually take 1.5 to 2 hours
- Rechecks typically take 45 min to 1.5 hours
- Herbs and traditional medicine treatments are extra. Other TCVM treatments are included in the time charge.